$$$$$$$$$ CASH RACE $$$$$$$$$$
When: Saturday September 6th
Where: Johnson County Park/Camp Atterbury
Time: Registration opens at noon, racing at 4:00 pm
Tuesday Night Racing: Electric - Practice starts at 5:00 and Racing starts at 7:00 pm sharp. 6 vehicles makes a class
2 rounds of 5 minute qualifiers with 8 minute a-mains
$15 First Class, $5 Each Additional Class
Thursday Night Practice: Electric and Nitro - 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
$10 Per Person, Kids 12 and Under $5
Friday Night Oval Racing: Electric - Doors open at 5:00 pm
and Racing starts at 7:00 pm sharp.
2 rounds of qualifiers and mains
$15 Per Person, $5 Each Additional Class
Saturday Racing only when posted on facebook: Niitro and Electric - Practice starts at 9:00am and Racing starts at 12:00 pm sharp. 6 vehicles makes a class
3 rounds of 5 minute qualifiers with 8 minute a-mains
$20 First Class, $10 Each Additional Class, $15 Novice/Kids
Oval Racing every Friday(unless otherwise posted on facebook)
- Doors open at 5:00 pm and racing begins at 7:00 pm.
- Cost is $15.00 first class, $5.00 for each additional class.
- Two qualifiers and mains.Oval Classes:
- Novice - 1/10th scale 2wd.
- Mod DODC Sprint w/foam tires.
- 13.5 DODC Late Model w/foam tires.
- Street Stock 1/10th off-road Buggy w/street stock bodies and foam tires.
- MDM Stock Slash w/modified body (late model bodies will run in this class) must run 12 turn Titan motor.
- SCT MDM Open motor w/slash tires.
- 4x4 SCT Modified body w/ slash tires.
- 1/8th Scale Late Model must use Ofna street tire or Losi late model tire.
- Bodies will not be permitted to drag the track. We think this is a good start for JCP-RC Oval, but is subject to change as we grow.
- Two qualifiers and mains
- Cost is $15.00 first class and $5.00 each additional class.
Also check out the new Hobby Shop / Monster Hobbies
We want your input on what you want for oval racing!! Come on out and run on the track and talk with us!! Give us your input and share your ideas!! We are really excited and can't wait for the weekend!