$$$$$$$$$$ -- BASH FOR CASH RACE -- $$$$$$$$$$We have a FULL weekend of racing at JCP indoor oval and off-road indoor!!! Come on out and check out the new improvements that the JCP crew has been hard at work for the last couple weeks! The oval track has been resurfaced and the off-road track has been completely flattened and rebuilt from the ground up including all new white tubing!
- FRIDAY NIGHT OVAL CASH RACE
- SATURDAY INDOOR ELECTRIC OFF-ROAD CASH RACE
- SUNDAY OVAL CASH RACE
Tuesday Night Racing: Electric - Practice starts at 5:00 and Racing starts at 7:00 pm sharp. 6 vehicles makes a class
2 rounds of 5 minute qualifiers with 8 minute a-mains
$15 First Class, $5 Each Additional Class
Thursday Night Practice: Electric and Nitro - 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
$10 Per Person, Kids 12 and Under $5
Friday Night Oval Racing: Electric - Doors open at 5:00 pm
and Racing starts at 7:00 pm sharp.
2 rounds of qualifiers and mains
$15 Per Person, $5 Each Additional Class
Saturday Racing only when posted on facebook: Niitro and Electric - Practice starts at 9:00am and Racing starts at 12:00 pm sharp. 6 vehicles makes a class
3 rounds of 5 minute qualifiers with 8 minute a-mains
$20 First Class, $10 Each Additional Class, $15 Novice/Kids
Oval Racing Every Friday(unless otherwise posted on facebook)
- Doors open at 5:00 pm and racing begins at 7:00 pm.
- Cost is $15.00 first class, $5.00 for each additional class.
- Two qualifiers and mains.Oval Classes:
- Novice - 1/10th scale 2wd.
- Mod DODC Sprint w/foam tires.
- 13.5 DODC Late Model w/foam tires.
- Street Stock 1/10th off-road Buggy w/street stock bodies and foam tires.
- MDM Stock Slash w/modified body (late model bodies will run in this class) must run 12 turn Titan motor.
- SCT MDM Open motor w/slash tires.
- 4x4 SCT Modified body w/ slash tires.
- 1/8th Scale Late Model must use Ofna street tire or Losi late model tire.
- Bodies will not be permitted to drag the track. We think this is a good start for JCP-RC Oval, but is subject to change as we grow.
- Two qualifiers and mains
- Cost is $15.00 first class and $5.00 each additional class.
Also check out the new Hobby Shop / Monster Hobbies
2014/2015 Winter Schedule
- are you having a hard time reading the small type on the schedule? Try downloading the schedule to your phone or computer.